The Cusack Music Tap-A-Whirl V3 is the world’s first analog tremolo pedal with Tap Tempo built in. Now with 24 waveforms, stereo out, and tap jack !
- Tap your foot twice on the tempo switch to set the tempo.
- Choose from 24 predefined wave forms, including: sine, ramp, blip, bleep, square, waver, echo and ping pong.
- Adjust the depth of the tremolo.
- Brake: Speed up or slow down the tempo by holding down the tempo switch.
- External Tap: Use as a Tap In, or a Tap Out.
- Stereo Output: Selectable by an internal jumper to change this pedal from a mono output to a stereo output.
Changes from previous versions:
- Stereo output added.
- External Tap In or Tap Out.
- Bank switch moved to top.
- Live/Preset switch moved from internal to top.