Thanks to the Carolina Reaper, your drive section just got a whole lot scarier.
The new dual-function pedal is the latest device from Haunted Labs – and the spawn of a diabolical collaboration with Cusack Music.
The Carolina Reaper brandishes two separate-but-complementary weapons. The right side of the pedal features a high-gain Germanium overdrive circuit that will leave your guitar screaming. The left side hosts a scalding high-gain Germanium fuzz. Each circuit can be used independently. However, if you dare to use both the overdrive and the fuzz together, you’ll fling open a portal to intergalactic doom. Self-incineration has never been so easy…or so much fun.
The Carolina Reaper is true bypass, offers soft-touch switching, and independent controls for each circuit - all in a durable enclosure.
• Six knobs: Volume, Bias, and Fuzz (Left side) Volume, Gain, and Tone (Right side)
• True bypass soft-touch switching
• Internal Bias Trimmer
• Engineered and manufactured in the USA with the highest quality components
• Current draw is ~30mA
• 9V standard DC operation (power supply not included) – no battery compartment
• Dimensions are 4.58" L x 3.58" W x 1.95" H